Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where can i make a bebo skin on the internet read the details?

hey i know that loads of people make bebo skins but i need to make a bebo skin on the internet can u tell me how to make bebo skin on the internet its so important to me if u don't have a site just tell me a program but i need a site please have as much as details as posibile

Where can i make a bebo skin on the internet read the details?
There is a program on called paint it sud come with your computer.





when your on it click image and go down to atributes it sud let u type in ur size u want.





If you dont know how to make a bebo skin then clik roll your own on bebo skins clik to add a new skin and clik make graphics or somthing like that then it tell you the sizes to put into the boxes on paint.








if you need anymore help on this feature then try n send me a message
Reply:If you're looking for a tutorial, to learn how to make Bebo skins, I have one on my site.





http://swandag.net/MakingYourOwnSkin.htm...


No comments:

Post a Comment