Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I change the background color on my bebo skin I made??

Hi, I made a bebo skin...but the background on it keeps coming white, how do I make in light pink? Someone said a widget? Anyway I don't mean the module color or the color of the thing with my pic on top. I mean the actual background..Can I change it with the sheet?

How do I change the background color on my bebo skin I made??
Well the first place you create the background color is in the image editing software - most people use adobe photoshop to edit the images although there are other options for that. Most good looking bebo skins are made in photoshop.





Then once you upload all your "modules" to bebo.com you click "Edit Stylesheet"...





After that you edit the bg color in "Main Section" and "modules".... Hope this helps :)


No comments:

Post a Comment