Friday, July 23, 2010

Bebo Skin Making, How to put image above the text?

Do you know on bebo when you see a skin and theres like an image or whatever on top, how do you make that? And how do you upload that if u need to?





Also another question, I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and I wanted to put GIF files into my skin, how would I do that because everytime i insert one, it says that it will only stay as a still shot and I don't want it to stay still (%26gt;_%26lt;) so if you can help me make them move please tell me =]





Thanks =]

Bebo Skin Making, How to put image above the text?
to get the image above the writing, upload your skin onto bebo, and then go to 'edit stylesheet' and put the 'padding top' to around 300(experiment to see what suits)!!





Hope I helped :D





Bailey.//x
Reply:You'll need to change you padding to 375.





I can't get GIFs onto my skins either.


No comments:

Post a Comment