Friday, July 23, 2010

Hi, whenever I save a file on Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended (for a skin on Bebo) it always says too big.. More.

Well yeah, basically I'll save a blank piece of work for a test, then try to upload it onto bebo, which will then say that the size is too big (the size'll be roughly 3500-something, not matter what I've done to it.)





Please help, as I can no longer upload Bebo skins as they're apparently too big,

Hi, whenever I save a file on Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended (for a skin on Bebo) it always says too big.. More.
do u mean the pixels or the megabytes?





if its the megabytes u can save it as a jpeg and reduce the quality. try it with a piece of work with graphics. if it still doesnt work, try getting some professional help or do some more research on yahoo and google.





if its the pixels, ull need 2 resize it.





sorry if it doesnt work, im not a professional. hope it helped tho!

clear weed

No comments:

Post a Comment