Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can someone teach me how to make a bebo skin?

I need a step by step and very simple instructions please. I know on www.bebo.com there are instructions but they are a little bit too complicated for me to understand and i want to make my own bebo skin. Please tell me how. Please and Thanks.

Can someone teach me how to make a bebo skin?
I use 'paint' to make all of mine. It is really easy!!!! Get the dimensions from Bebo......Have fun!!!
Reply:I use paint to make mine SO heres How:





Open up Paint %26gt;





Go to: Image %26gt; Attributes.. %26gt;


And then type in: The following Widths and Heights:





[Navigation Backg]: Width: 760 Height: 40





[Main Footer]: Width: 11 Height: 15





[Main Icon]: Width: 20 Height: 20





[Module Header]: Width: 375 Height: 40





[Module Backg]: Width: 375 Height: 50





[Module Line]: Width: 32 Height: 3





[Main Background] : Width: 760 Height:375





Then you gotta make them all how you like





The go :Your bebo profile %26gt; Change my skin %26gt; Roll your own %26gt; Add my own Skin, and follow the instructions


No comments:

Post a Comment