Monday, November 21, 2011

Bebo Problems??

if you dont know what bebo is, its a site maker, and if you no it can you help me plz, i really wanna make my own skin but i dont know how to , i tryed but it didnt work, please help!!!

Bebo Problems??
Hi I use Bebo and I've made heaps of my own skins.





You need a program like Photoshop if you want to do it. If you don't have that, I wouldn't really bother trying.





I don't know how much you know about computers, pixels and graphics editing but I will try and help you anyway.





A Bebo skin is divided into separate pictures that combine together on the Bebo Profile to make the skin.





So what you do is get each part of it, then edit it to make it look like how you want it to, then upload each part using the Bebo site.





If you want to know where to get the parts from, go to http://www.bebo.com/SkinSpecification.js...





Right click each part of the skin and then click Save Picture As, then save it somewhere, like on your desktop.





Open each part in Photoshop, and change it to how you like.





Then click File, Save For Web and adjust the quality settings until you get the sizes right. It tells you about the sizes on the website.





Another thing is, you need to have each part of the skin's physical dimensions exactly perfect.





E.g. if you make one part of it 100x126 instead of 100x125, they won't let you upload it.





It took me a while to figure it out but I have now and I like making my own skins. Keep trying and you will eventually figure it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment