Monday, November 21, 2011

Bebo is very slow to load and when it does load the skin of the page dosnt load or any of the pictures?

even smilies dont load. at the top of the page it says "bebo social network" in bold black writing. The page is white and only displays writing. Its horrible yo use. Ive tried deleting the past history and cookies in internet explorer, ive tried using a registry cleaner but it dosnt remove all the problems from my system, ive also tried downloading mozilla firefox, however none of these worked. This dosnt happen for any other website and only started happening after bebo changed a few weeks ago.

Bebo is very slow to load and when it does load the skin of the page dosnt load or any of the pictures?
I have the -exact- same problem. I really don't know why it does it and I still haven't been able to fix it. :( I hope someone can come up with a solution soon? :/


No comments:

Post a Comment