Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How can you make a bebo skin??

like what kind of progrom you need n how you have 2 do it so yeh please help me =]

How can you make a bebo skin??
Photoshop is the best... very expensive unless you manage to find one that fell off the back of a truck...
Reply:any type of photo editing program works...even Paint.


personally I use Photostudio 2000 SE...not the best program but it works.


First you go to your %26gt;Profile.


underneath your profile pic on the left side should be something that says.


Change skins/change modules


click on that.


%26gt;Roll Your Own


%26gt;Add new skin


name the skin whatever you wish, you can change the title later if you don't like it.


bebo actually has a tutorial on how to make a skin on adobe photoshop.


http://www.bebo.com/StaticPage.jsp?Stati...


I think adobe is the best kind of photoshop out there.


I don't have it but I did a free trail and I love it.


http://www.adobe.com/downloads/


No comments:

Post a Comment