Friday, August 20, 2010

Can anyone help me make a bebo skin please?

I don't have photoshop.


And was wondering if anyone can make one for me.

Can anyone help me make a bebo skin please?
Yes. You need some 'be' and an equal amount of 'bo' , heat resistant glue: carefully smear the 'be' with glue do not, under any circumstances, smear the 'bo' first otherwise you end up with bobe skin and that's just awful. I know because I've done it, I felt such a fool. Anyway when you are happy with your smear skin them up and even if your photo's don't come out you won't care.
Reply:do you have a scanner i think you can scan a image and save it in the right size.


but i sure your computer has some image software to do something and you can get free very good software on-line.


No comments:

Post a Comment