Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How DO I create a bebo skin?

It tells you on bebo... although i have read it and i am none the wiser...





I tried finding out for you there now but couldnt find anything... i think your best bet is to go into the skins, and you know they way it tells you who made each skin? try going into one of their profiles and ask them if they would explain it to you... you're bound to find someone nice enough... we would hope lol.

How DO I create a bebo skin?
i dont knopw either. how do you do a bebo skin? Report It

Reply:u have 2 download dis program from there...


wen u click change ma skin


on da top it sayz become a featured skin artist


den wen u see dis:


Sounds like a lark, how do I get started?


beneath dat derez link click on dat it will show u steps on how 2 make a skin n watz r da requirements =)





give me best answer if u mind me sayn dis =)


No comments:

Post a Comment