Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How do I add a bebo skin?

I have already made it, but I do not know how to submit it so that it can be featured...





Thanks for any help!

How do I add a bebo skin?
1. Go to "roll your own."


2. Find "Add a New Skin" and click on it.


3. Upload it (upload main_bg.jpeg from your computer into the main_bg box). Make sure it fits the size or you'll have to re-do it.


4. When you're finished uploading, edit your style sheet.


5. When you've finished, go back to the "roll your own" tab and find the desired skin and click "use this skin."


6. Click on "submit to be featured."





Just be warned that Bebo chooses the best of the best to feature. I've learnt from past experience (*tear*).
Reply:go to edit profile and click to change the skin option and there upload your custom designed skin images,


add me bebo.com/allensebastian ta!!


No comments:

Post a Comment